How do you kiss? How was your first kiss?

I haven't had my first kiss yet And I'm just wandering how do you kiss? Do you have to do certain things? How was your first kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• It was pretty good. It was on a lake during sunset. I mean at first its bit nerve racking but I mean once you ease it to it its just great. You kinda just stare at each other for a second and then you go in for it. The rest sorta just happens by itself.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss was awkward and weird. My second kiss was great! (It was with a different guy) There's not really a way to describe how you kiss... I know it sounds cliche to say this, but it's true. Kissing is easy to do and it will come to you naturally. I used to think "Oh, crap! I'm going to be a terrible kisser. I don't even know how to kiss!" Now, I realize that it really does come naturally. The first couple of times it might be weird and won't go as planned but you'll get the hang of it soon enough.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If its a first kiss for him too, its probably going to be awkward, but good kind of awkward, if its meant to be, you'll want to keep coming back for more. I personally messed up my first kiss. Your first kiss is something special, make sure you save it for someone who deserves it.

• LOL I have no idea this is not helpful at all I know LOL I would like to know though :0 :) ;)