How do you kiss? How was your first kiss?

I haven't had my first kiss yet And I'm just wandering how do you kiss? Do you have to do certain things? How was your first kiss?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It was pretty good. It was on a lake during sunset. I mean at first its bit nerve racking but I mean once you ease it to it its just great. You kinda just stare at each other for a second and then you go in for it. The rest sorta just happens by itself.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss was awkward and weird. My second kiss was great! (It was with a different guy) There's not really a way to describe how you kiss... I know it sounds cliche to say this, but it's true. Kissing is easy to do and it will come to you naturally. I used to think "Oh, crap! I'm going to be a terrible kisser. I don't even know how to kiss!" Now, I realize that it really does come naturally. The first couple of times it might be weird and won't go as planned but you'll get the hang of it soon enough.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• If its a first kiss for him too, its probably going to be awkward, but good kind of awkward, if its meant to be, you'll want to keep coming back for more. I personally messed up my first kiss. Your first kiss is something special, make sure you save it for someone who deserves it.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL I have no idea this is not helpful at all I know LOL I would like to know though :0 :) ;)

0|0
    0|0