What are you supposed to do for Valentines day?

i have just started my first relationship and have never really considered Valentine's day before. I have not much care for the day due to lack of involvement before. the question is, what am I supposed to do for my special someone (who is a guy)? am I not supposed to?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL SAME! I have no idea what to do for V-day. I don't even know if my bf wants to celebrate it or not. I don't even know if he even cares to do it. I don't want to bring it up myself, haha. If anything, I may just try to plan a date with him. Maybe we'll go ice-skating or go to the movies.

• same I have no idea whether he wants to or not. and to be honest I don't really care. which I could go ice skating, but the nearest ring is hundreds of kilometres away. maybe I will just eat some chocolate. thanks

:D

What Guys Said 2

• Well, by all accounts I should have probably had a date but that won't pan out seeing as how I got cut off without reason. So, I do think I'll drink. Next best thing!

• You are supposed to show him love That doesn't mind have sex with him

What Girls Said 1

• Get drunk and yell "Fuck it!" from a rooftop somewhere.