Guys if you were just looking to sleep with a girl, how long would you pursue her?

Just curious about how long you're willing to pursue a girl, if all you want is sex (and nothing more, like, you're 99% sure that you're going to dump her after a few sex)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, typically the 3rd date, is the sex date but, that's just a guideline. I know there are people waiting for marriage and all that but if you DO wind up having sex on the third date, and he hasn't become distant, then he LIKES you

• I agree with this. I'd prefer to have sex as soon as possible to know if a girl is right for me.

• I hate this 3rd 'or so' rule guys seem to have established. If I honestly like a guy I'm going to wait until it feels right. Most first times together are somewhat awkward at best and it is easier for a couple to recover from it if you have some well established rapport.

A lot of times there is nothing more sexy that gets me ready to sleep with a guy than him accepting no for an answer. If I'm already attracted to you and we are getting to that point I think the only thing you could do to top that would be stopping the second you realize I don't want to go forward. All I need to know is that my guy understands sex is a two-way conversation- because somehow men are growing up to think it's not anymore.

• Like I said, just a guideline. You didn't read my answer

What Guys Said 6

• Not long, only reason why I'd pursue her is for something more than just sex, just sex wise I can get it from others

• I wouldn't spend much time focusing just on her. I'll leave my intentions clear, if she says she doesn't want just sex, then nothing. If she doubts, then I will keep considering her as a possible sex partner, but I wouldn't focus only on her.

• At my age not long but if I were 18 again and I thought I could get pussy I'd chase for a long time

• What's a lomg time.. A week. A month. A year. A decade.

• Maybe 3-6 months. Why are you wanting a guy to chase you and you're wondering how long you can toy with him?

• 1-2 dates at most.

• It depends how much u love them, true love pursuit can last forever

• but no love? like, if you were after her just for the feeling of conquest?

• Sex by date three or move on. If you are doing things right, you should need only one date or have sex the same day you meet.

What Girls Said 1

• If I were a guy I would tell her upfront I was just interested in sex so that way if I'm honest then maybe she would be up for it.