Is it a big deal if I am 21 and a virgin?

I'll be 22 soon. I actually quite a sexual person I am just very picky and haven't found a guy I want to be actually dating.

Would this turn guys off? I am good looking and get hit on all the time and no one ever believes me when I tell them I am a virgin it's really frustrating.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not really a big deal but it just means that they have to try really really hard to be intimate with you which is a good thing. Men like a challenge and also by being a virgin it can also symbolize how well balanced and stable you are as a woman.

What Guys Said 4

• Many girls and guys wish they been more picky too, Always be picky and always ask for check up before getting into that business. Value your self and your health. Feeling safe and secure while having sex is the best sex you can have, Apart from that it is babymaking and you got to realize that and take precaution if you don't wannna be a mother, even better, single mother? hehe

• i don't think it is

• Can i award you with a dozen of medal, every medal for stopping yourself every year after you started getting mature. I thought all girls loose it before 18.

• Congratulations, first person who knows herself.

What Girls Said 6

• Your a unicorn !!! Lol just kidding but I was on the same page as you ( except I ended up loosing it at 18) which is amazing considering the amount of teen moms where I live -_- .. But in all honest good for you it's great that your so secure with yourself..

Although I do think it's a possibilitynth at some guys may be wary about it I can't say that it will make them not respect you and that's ultimately what you want

• I'm 25, a virgin and have no intention of changing that until (if) I get married. It may turn some guys off, but I don't care about them.

• Girl its not anything you should be ashamed of. You should be proud you've kept your virginity this long and I applaud you! You'll know when you find the right guy and trust he'll love the fact that you are a virgin!

• My niece complains about how all the freshman (highschool) have lost their v cards and that she's the only 15 year old with it... This world is messed up already glad some people still have values

• I'm also 21 and a virgin. I feel you. It's not abnormal, it's a choice that just happens to not be common.

• No, it's not a big deal. There's nothing wrong with that. At least you know exactly what you want.
    I'm 22 and also a virgin, so don't feel bad about it.