Talking to my crush, help mah?

Hey guys, so i know this girl we got off on a good foot, hold strong eye contact, smile and she has told me she thinks im funny. All good I know, it's just when i was 1 on 1 with her I was pretty nervous and found it hard to talk about stuff, ended up being quiet a bit of small talk. What are some good things i could talk to her about to get conversation flowing and keep it interesting/cheeky.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jokes, man. Jokes make the world go round. Playful banter, and then figure out a way to transition from bantering playfully into talking seriously (not too seriously, but yknow.)

The easiest way to get ME to open up to you and be more open to you is to joke around with me and then I'm pretty easy to get to know and more willing to offer more info up about myself. If you're serious I'm gonna feel like it's an interview or I'm being grilled about something.

What Girls Said 2

• How's her day going, she looks nice today, what kinds of things she likes to do for fun, favorite movies, be confident not cocky and then at the end give her your number and tell her I really enjoyed talking with you and would like to know you more

• school
    friends
    tv
    her opinion on something

What Guys Said 2

• Crack out your industrial grade charisma equipment and dial up the humor settings.
    I usually keep my humor settings at around 40% and wits at 30% but I do have a reserve tank of wits and humor which I can overdrive the engine.

Hopefully you two are walking around or doing something when it's 1 on 1 cos if not I'm out of ideas.
    By humor , no I'm not talking about fucking jokes , they suck ass royally. you aren't there to be a stand-up comedian, I mean have the wit to respond to day to day life experiences , be fun , relax and just see if it fits.

Well... easier said than done but here you go.

• Ask and ask and ask, listen and comment and then ask some more

While ure listening, try to listen to her as if she was just some ordinary friend that's a girl u know. Naturally u'll start to respond as ur self and ur genuine humor kicks in. Eye contacts are good but break away time to time so u can recover and get back into the game with her, when she speaks eye contact and break eye contact to focus listening then eye contact when u respond