If you was ugly or thought you was ugly what would you do to be attractive or wanted?

if you have no luck with your appearance.
for example tinder. no matches.

or your called not goodlooking but not ugly but not attractive or just say your ugly then what can you do to get better looking or make people want you etc... is there some sort of way they can make your face more attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• If I was soo deperate for dick, and if I was really unattractive...

I would try ,

Overly promiscuous clothing.

Maybe try my hand at being purposefully loud and obnoxious.

Or Wear a ton of makeup.

OR JUST ALL THE THINGS I MENTIONED. ^^^

• i think you just need those glasses :P

• Yeah they lie who they like, date, marry etc.

• I'm done with this sexist crap.

• I have been called ugly before. I don't really give a rat's butt. If someone doesn't like how I look, then they shouldn't look at me. If they continue to look at me and not see what they like, that's their problem, not mine. My world doesn't stop because someone doesn't like me. I like me just fine.

• think is i dont think im ugly, but i just got told by some girl im not the most attractive person so why should she talk to me out of everyone else. and I've had a lot of bad luck with girls lately too

• Why does it matter so much? People who don't like someone don't usually change their mind, no matter what you do. They will usually always find some fault. Many of those people are just miserable with themselves and need an outlet. Don't take it so personally. Walk away from them and towards those who matter.

• i would walk towards those who matter but i dont matter to anyone and this is why i just at brink of taking off and leaving and i dont think anyone will care and ill just live in the bush with my dog, take drugs, and drink til i die.

• Your grammar gave me aids, but I would hit the gym, use some make-up and be really good at something. There isn't really something to do about your face, except maybe plastic surgery, but I don't think you want that

• if my grammar gave you aids you would catch aids really easily because a lot of people talk like that on computers these days.

• because not everyone wants to be the same. its boring.

• I'd hit the gym like there was no tomorrow, get fit, and then learn how to do makeup.

• guys do makeup really? but i dont think the problem is my skin, i think it might be my face being long and slim - thats what I've been told a few times.

• I thought I was pretty ugly in high school because of the severe acne I dealt with. I tried to avoid mirrors like 24/7 lol.
    I just wore a lot of makeup and kept to my friends. I didn't even try dating.

• i feel your pain, i dont even think im ugly but people are making me feel like i am. i want to be goodlooking and wanted but i dont know how

• It probably isn't your appearance. It is probably the girls who you date! They just aren't serious enough to stay. Some girls aren't looking for permanent.

• i dont feel that way, other people make me feel that way. sometimes i just wanna sleep and never wake up or never leave my room. i hate people and i hate this world

• Gain a sense of confidence. Honestly it is easier for a ugly guy to find a girl, than the other way around. There are definitely girls who find a guys personality more attractive. Also some sadly find what a guy can do for them more attractive than their appearance (I HIGHLY recommend you avoid that last type though).

• that last type meaning what a guy can do for them in a security and providing way or sexual way, because I've had girls that just use me for sex before but im not good enough to date and they say to keep it secret like they embarrassed if there friends knew.

as for the ones who find your personality more attractive is all good but what if they dont get to see your personality because they judge you instantly by your looks

• Yes because if your with the type that is using you for something than as soon as that thing is gone they no longer want you.

The best relationship is one where both people can live with each others flaws and still like each other. All you can do is show your best qualities and hope that they see past your flaw (which you believe to be your appearance).

• well i can show you a picture and see what you think. im not the hottest guy or a model but i dont think im hard to look at or ugly and i have had hot girlfriends before. maybe im supposed to be single and alone. :(

• I don't think I'd care.

but maybe you could try working out, dressing more stylish, "cooler" hair cut?

• maybe i should see or speak to someone for styling and makeup advice or something don't know

• I love longer hair on guys!

• i guess you can't please all girls hey. some like it short and others like it long. then you get called a girl as well. ohhh is that a boy or girl... can't win

• I've felt like this many times. It's why I go to the gym, drink tons of water and thank God for make up!

• i should probably start doing the same, eating better, shiploads of water and go gym everyday after work. its just hard with my job but that's an excuse so i guess i just gotta try harder

• can i ask have you noticed a change since drinking lots of water. do you drink alcohol? take drugs? just asking the question. also... gym and what do you look like without the makeup. and do you date guys or find attraction behind the makeup or with it on, like ohhh im pretty now and expect a hot guy or go im not that great myself but i have makeup on now and wash it off before bed with him and i shouldn't aim too high. just curious?

• I notice a big change in my skin when I don't drink enough water. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I don't evrn drink caffeine. The gym happens 5 times a week almost without fail. I prefer myself with makeup but I think I'm similar without. I actually posted a pic of myself without makeup on here a couple of weeks ago. I'd never sleep with someone if I wasn't very close and comfortable with them.

• I take a shower and go to sleep when I feel ugly :D! and when I wake up I feel beautiful with bed hair :D! and nice skin!! :p!

~Running always makes me feel like I'm the queen of the universe!~ D:

• i do that as well except i don't wake up beautiful, i wake up worse until i get ready again :(

• I just tell myself I'm pretty and that seems to work alright.

• i dont like to lie to myself but i dont think im ugly. i just feel ugly

• grammar, for one. its were, not was -.-

• okaye ill, try to. do better gramma 4 u nxt timez

• *facepalm* alright. Just to give you a head start, that last line you typed should be,
      "Okay. I'll try to do better with my grammar for you next time."

• wow okayyyy gees. you know what im saying... biggie

• I lay at home on the couch eating toaster strudel. I don't recommend that approach. :P

• Get the best out of what you have.

• and if thats nothing?

• really you think so. even goodlooking people find it hard. whys that. because they soooo fussy?

• I know so. Life isn't amazing, just because you look good. Some things are easier yes, but most things are not.

What Guys Said 7

• A lot of features that can make people more attractive are within our control. Weight, grooming, and clothing are some examples.

If I thought I was ugly, I suppose I would start to go to the gym. If my face was the unattractive part of me, perhaps I could compensate for it by having a better body.

This article might be useful
    www.psychologytoday.com/.../being-beautiful-or-handsome-is-easier-you-think

• You can't. Why do think the sex industry in Oz is so massive? why do you think many Australians have these pay-for-Asian-brides? Some men can't attract women (like me) so I just pay for it. And judging by a country like Oz (where its more open), I am not the only one.

• Just hit the gym and be positive. it will help... may not solve it but will be better than moping like me;)

• Dude I think you will be good. Try these books, No Mr Nice Guy by Robert Glover and Robin Sharma... Leader with no Title. I honestly think you will fly from there.

• ill have to download them later. thanks

• What would I do?

Speaking from experience... I hated the way I looked and was often called ugly (with good reason), so I changed everything about myself... looking back at pictures from 2 year ago... I really look like a totally different person

You would be surprised on exactly how much you can change of your overall appearance with a little time and motivation

• so how did you do it. because i thought the face was one thing you can't change.

• I'm curious. Would you mind sending it to me?

• sending my picture?

• Id wear a cool mask to hide my face : -P

• we can't change our faces but we can wear something that improves our appearance but not a lot. i'm not good looking either so i'll just accept the truth that no one will be attracted to me... life is always unfair

• just FYI your not ugly, but your not good looking either, your in the same boat as me, im not like hard to look at, im not like ohhh i can't stand looking at that guy or he is scary or weird or ewwww. but im like just a walk by and nothing stands out unless im in the bedroom with a chick i like. but yeah its messed up because i have been with really hot girls before and they loved me and for the last 2-3years now I've just been a sex toy to women who have hotter boyfriends but shit sex or small dicks and its really annoying.

• i used to put my pictures on this site called hot or not. i got higher then 5 always. except some gronks would put 1 or 2 just as a passing. but i got around a 7-8 which i think is above average. if i show you my pic can you be honest with me like i was with you. dont just say im ok or above average or nice looking or whatever because i was nice and honest to you. yeah?

• I'm not referring to I was rating myself

• Get rich and surgery

• surgery on the face to look better mmhhmm but how would they know what to do and change to make you look better, and what if it was easier to get better looking then it was to get rich. because i think i would probably find it easier and quicker to get better looking from pills food and gym and water and vitamins and makeup and styling then to make money to get fake shit done and then most likely being called goodlooking but fake?

• The only people who'd call you fake are jealous?

• i call people fake though and im not jealous, they are like actually fake. you know what i mean.

• I al;ready is be ugly butz ize be smart and got all da ladyes I wants

• lol i guess there are always ways and everyone wants different shit aye. just hard to find.

• Look in your local dumpster!