I can't get a gf, I'm ugly, any tips? lol?

Any tips will be helpful to help maybe meet someone

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly. Give yourself some time, some people don't have a gf or bf till later in their teens or even early 20's. Tips - attend lots of social functions, if you see a girl you're interested in give her a compliment ex. Your outfit is really nice, or you have a nice smile. If a girl friend zones you don't worry, embrace the friendship because she'll have more friends you could meet. Just relax and enjoy the ride of your youth, you have lots of time for girlfriends. :)

What Girls Said 5

• You are no where near ugly! You just clearly haven't met the right person yet. The best thing to do is not look for a girlfriend, it's not going to happen whilst you're looking, it always happens when you least expect it. So take some time to have fun and fall in love with yourself and then maybe the right one will turn up ☺️

• You aren't ugly. You could be coming off too strong when you try to flirt perhaps.

• What would be too strong?

• I'm not sure. I would have to see you try and flirt in person. Maybe if you are super hyper when you are flirting, that could be kinda odd. I would think acting relaxed, calm, chill would work... (but then again I still do not know how you are flirting!)

• I see, thanks !

• You're far from ugly in the physical sense. How's your personality?

• I can see that you are far from ugly! Believe in yourself. As a girl, I find confidence really appealing although sweet and shy is really nice too! Just make sure you know what you're doing, be sweet and friendly and nothing can go wrong. :)

• How can you tell if a guy is not confident?

• Don't get me wrong, shy guy are usually the sweetest and know how to treat a girl. Just make sure you try to avoid awkward conversation or awkward moments - that can really put a girl off. However, if you two have a great connection, there shouldn't be much awkward moments. Just don't hold back. :) Unconfident guys often don't know what to say or if they should even approach the girl. I hope I helped. You seem like a really good person. The way to a girls heart, is to be sweet.

• you are not ugly but maybe you are trying to hard to get somebody's attention but sometimes that can be annoying you have to be yourself and act naturally

• So you think it's best for me to let go and not try so hard to approach her?

• Wow, someone actually told me that's it's a mind game. I see what they meant now

• You got it boy

What Guys Said 3

• You're not ugly... but kinda insecure maybe?

• I always get a chuckle when people think that because they're single for a long time, that automatically means they don't look good. Especially coming from the youngin's such as yourself.

• You are not ugly... blah blah blah
    Duck face
    blah blah
    too cool for school