Bf has horrible hygiene HELP?

My bf who is 32 has horrible hygiene. He doesn't ever brush his teeth. Halitosis that you can smell feet way. Bleeding gums at night. Had jock itch for a yr now that he refuses to treat its spread to his stomach. Leaves residue from his ass when he sits on toilet because he doesn't clean properly. Always has random rashes. Doesn't wash his hands. Never takes a shower after coming home from work mind you he does manual labour so he's always stinky. When he does take a shower he uses nothing but his hand and soap. Thinks cleaning is picking up things will pile dishes in sink. Just grosses me out haven't had sex in a very long time because of it. I've tried talking to him multiple times but he just doesn't care. I don't know what else to do. I'm 24 and have never been with a guy that's been this nasty.

Most Helpful Guy

• :/ I don't know how you put up with this?

What Guys Said 4

• Why go for a guy like that ha ha, Im a clean freak and don't get much girls but hygiene is top of my list.

• WTF, dump his ass! That's really leaning towards insanity. You can't honestly be attracted to this right? So just bail!

• Stay away from him.. Or adopt unhygienic habits like him n content with all...

• Drop his candy ass or deal with it

What Girls Said 4

• Ew, that's really disgusting. Tell him that he has to try to be clean, that you can't stand a person like him, who doesn't care about hsi personal hygiene.

• Dump him. What's there to think about?

• That is absolutely disgusting! I would tell him to getter way better hygiene or I'd find someone who actually does brush their teeth. Ew. That's just gross.

• Oh. No that's disgusting , that's not for you girl I'll say you deserve better when someone is that careless is cause they have a mental problem