Do you believe in competing for a ''man''?

I surely don't, this guy keep wantingme to ''fight'' for him but being the girl that i am, i decided that i will not do such a thing and i feel liek life is too short for that. I dont believe in keeping a man happt just to keep him, if he loves you and you him, he will stay with you no matter what just like you would with him because you guys have a bond no one can break.. right? so why do girl compete

Most Helpful Girl

• But how do you plan on keeping a man if you can't keep him happy in the first place? If this was role reversal, you would have been out the door a while back.

A man can love a woman to the moon and back but if her attitude is as stank as yours in right now, he won't be returning. I can assure you that.

If life is short as you say it is, why not fight for this "love" you and your partner have? I don't see the idealistic argument in your statements.
    Not to morally bash you or anything but I dissagree strictly out of nonsense.

What Guys Said 2

• You're going to find yourself having a bad time with that attitude. You should ALWAYS fight and ALWAYS keep your partner happy. Laziness in a relationship, and taking them for granted will lead to breakups and cheating a good majority of the time.

• Its funny as a lot of girls want guys to fight for them. Its not something I have ever done but I haven't been in that situation either. i think I would have a more of a take me or not kind of attitude.

What Girls Said 4

• I agree with you. If someone really wants to be with you then you won't have to fight. If you guys are meant to be it'll naturally work. out.

• The on, y competition I like is with myself, not with others.
    I believe what is meant to be, would be.

• Lol no. I don't do that.

• If he wants to fall for someone who is deliberately being invasive in our relationship. "Don't let the door hit ya' where the good lord split ya'" I don't compete with girls that are lower than me.