I have a huge crush and need help?

Ok so I had a huge crush on this girl in high school and now I've been out of school for 2 years and she has been out for about a year and recently I was at work doing inventory for another store saw someone that looked kinda like her so a few days pass and im on Facebook and it says she is a recommended friend so then I found out that the girl from work was actually not her cause I was gonna ask her out but then I thought maybe I tell her on Facebook that I had a big crush on her so would that be weird or what do you guys think I should do about this

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should send her a friend request. But don't tell her you have a huge crush cause that would be really creepy. You should send her a message and start talking about some things. If she's nterested you'll see and then you can ask her out. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Just do it! You have nothing to lose :)

What Guys Said 1

• I think that unless you can find a way to interact with your crush in real life, you should figure out another girl to like. Don't message a girl you don't interact with randomly and tell her you have a crush on her.