Okay A Question For White Guys/Men? Would you ever date a Black Woman/Girl?

Okay white men would you ever date a black woman?

I'm kinda curious as to why a lot of white men don't date black women.Why or why wouldn't you?Have you? I see lots of black men with white women but not white men with black women.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely. Some black women are very cute! Especially the really educated ones that look sophisticated.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a white guy and I am very attracted to black girls! I find them very sexy. In fact I find black women more attractive then a lot of white woman. I have have a crush on one I know right now and we have gone out several times already.

• Of course! I mean as long as we're compatible I don't see why not...Plus where I'm from Interracial dating is pretty common (1/3 to 1/2 of all couples to be exact)...

• Yeah I would date a black girl or woman I'm more attracted to them I think then to anybody else. To me black women are more good looking then any other. But the thing that really turns me on is there lips.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, in my town, its really not common to see a white man and a black woman. Unless your me. lol. My last three boyfriends have all been white. and I don't see a problem with it at all. In fact I encourage it. I think its very double standardish when you see a majority of black men and white women together. But when it becomes a black woman and a white man, the realtionship seems to be looked down upon. Its something I just don't get and I think people need to fast forward into the 21 century and stop living in the past.