What is the most embarrassing thing a girl has done to get your attention because she liked you?

I think the question is pretty self explanatory lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a junior in hs I used to ride the bus. And sometimes I had to take the late bus if I missed the first one. And on the late bus this one 8th grade girl had a crush on me. So her friend would come sit next to me and try to hook us up. The bus driver would just laugh because of how embarrassed I was. They were so young so it made me feel gross. Then on the regular bus with my friends, the bus driver would be like "oh I saw your gf today, want me to take her to your house?" And my friends would laugh. I saw her after she graduated and she wound up being pretty cute tho lol

What Guys Said 5

• Kick my legs... that happened duing school... gosh

• Can't think of any embarrassing moments of that sort...

• She threatened me to tear up my "Happy Mother's Day" letter I wrote for a school program. Guess how it ended? :D :P

• She walked up to me and started stroking my dick through my pants, while I was carrying shopping bags in both my hands. She was drunk at the time.

• Its not often that girls go out of their way to get a guy's attention, because they are usually spoilt for choice with guys giving them attention!

What Girls Said 0