I have a crush help?

Ok so I already asked this earlier but I got 3 completely different answers and still need help but basically I had a huge crush on someone and I haven't seen her in 2 years so I was thinking about telling her on Facebook but would that be creepy or should I just do it

• just do it
  • creepy

Most Helpful Guy

• If you just to get it out of your system do it

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I didn't vote on the pole because the answer to this question is very circumstantial. Are you two old friends who just lost contact, or is she someone you've just seen walking around before who you were secretly admiring? If it's the latter, It might come off as creepy and there's nearly a surefire chance that she'll reject you if you confess your crush in a Facebook message. But if you two were good friends previously who just lost contact, your plan might work. Don't start off just by saying "sup, I have a crush on you lets get married". Reintroduce yourself. Ask her what's been going on in the past 2 years on her end and tell her how its been for you. Then just tell her that you'd like to reconnect and meet up in person. Wait until after you've hung out in person to tell her you've got a crush.

• @nickb I think it is both creepy but you should just do it. What do you have to loose?

• I've decided to just do it thanks for your help now I just gotta figure out what to say lol

• @nickb Good luck, a good approach might be to just hit her up on Facebook and ask her out on a casual date and see what goes from there. If I was in your shoes I would do it before Valentine's day bc is might look a bit odd asking her out right around Valentine's day. Let us know how it goes.