Is it wrong to change everything about oneself in order to attract the opposite sex?

Women, what would you think if a guy changed everything about himself, to appear more attractive to the opposite sex, would you find him attractive or would you think he was fake, vapid and shallow?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't think anything of it. Sometimes it's a good decision to change some things about yourself, there is nothing wrong with improvement. On one hand, I wonder that maybe you won't find the right person if you change, but on the other, I feel like when two people work, it doesn't matter what you pretend to be like. Plus, you'll still be you deep down, you'll just be able to get more attention at first. And you can also weed out the girls that don't seem right for you. I mean, if you're not happy with the way things are going, why not try different things till you find what works for you, right? You can always go back to the way you are now if you choose to.

What Girls Said 2

• The truth always comes out. You're not going to be happy if you make everything about someone else's standards anyway. Better to work on yourself for yourself.

• first of all you can usually tell if someone acts like he is a certain way or if he actually is that way. so i'd say it makes that guy less attractive because he'd seem fake and like a tryhard.
    secondly you shouldn't change to be "more attractive", whats attractive is a matter of perspective anyway. be who you really are and chances are the best for you to have a good relationship where both of you are happy.

What Guys Said 1

• Some parts of who we think we "are" are the result of laziness and underdeveloped emotions, but for the most part, who we are before we got corrupted by this world will be completely complimented and satisfied by the woman I believe God has for us.

We must trust our instincts, in every way. And not listen to our heart, which tells us every pretty face we see can make us happy for life.

In my own experience, the parts of me that I always had closed off because I thought they were undesirable, things like my heart, my sensitive emotions, women actually love.

I find parts of me awakened and brought to life when I am round the right woman. Parts I had long ago given up on.

So in short, no, you should NOT try and "be" someone you are not. You will attract all of the wrong women.