Honesty is the best policy?

So a girl told me that she like me and proceeded to grab me in inappropriate places, I told her that I should at least get to know her first before I decided if I liked her or not. She continued to make sexual advances and I finally told her that if she actually wanted to have sex with me without really getting to know me then there would be no reason for me to stick around. I feel guilty why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess you probably feel bad because someone was open with you and you feel like you shot them down. But she was inappropriate and you were right to establish boundaries, sometimes we feel like we can't say no, so we feel guilty when we do, but that doesn't mean you were wrong.

• I mean I could have been an asshole and just did it and let her have felt even worse but I let her have a say in the matter, not to say she couldn't say no in the first place but I would want someone to be completely honest with me if it came to something like that.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you feel guilty cause you're not used to being brutally honest?

• You shouldn't feel guilty. That girl obviously didn't understand you the first time you try to deter her advances. I think you being honest was the best thing you could've done.

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes the truth hurts.

• Don't worry, it was only a dream.