How to get a players attention?

I dont need a lecture, i just want his attention so i can lead him on, but he's always surrounded by other girls, and he does go by me, and 'flirt' with me, so i just want to fuck around with him

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG Are you serious? I am tired of hearing this. Why are you playing games and leading him on? Don't you have something better to do? I mean this stuff is really annoying and childish. You know what's funny typically (there are exceptions) girls complain about these guys but go after them. I don't get it. Focus on your school work and leave him alone.

• I have all A's so i have room to giggle around,

• I'm planning on becoming a psychologist, so getting into it at my age would be a tad hard.

• Not really. Just google info on that subject. Maybe watch videos and learn from them. You could then take what you learned and ask friends questions and use psychology on them. Isn't that fun?

What Guys Said 5

• He played you or something?

• You won't, you're just another body to him. Girls will never one up a player.

• Why waste your time on a player?

• Its not like i want to date him or anything, but i need something to do, and he does it to others all the time, so..

• Exactly, spend your time wisely. He sounds worthless.

• Here's what you do:

Grow up.

• You want to lead him on? There are words for girls like you that I won't write here.

What Girls Said 2