How to stay away from the FriendZone?

I do think that a good relationship can start after having a good friendship first but I know sometimes I can be too nice. Any advice on how not to land or be put in that zone?

Most Helpful Guy

• By having her know thats not what you're in it for.

What Girls Said 1

• There's no such thing as the friend zone. Either tell her you like her or get out of there. Either you're her friend or you aren't, you have to be prepared for the possibility that she doesn't like you, and to be honest you wouldn't be asking this if you thought she did.

What Guys Said 2

• 98% of the time what you do has no impact on whether you're in the friendzone or not. From day 1 she knew. It's just a matter of whether you'd like to spend months developing a friendship before finding out, or whether you find out fast so you can invest time in girls who actually want to date you.

• I have known people who have been told they almost got just considered the friend until they actually did something

• And how would they know that?

Yes, in 2-5% of c ases, what you do matters. And typically its' moving too slow that kills her interest, not moving too fast.

But those 'almost got ocnsidered the friendzone'? Yeah... doubt it. If she was interested, she'd probably have been interested if they'd made a decisive move a year later. If she's not, she's not.

• There is no such thing as "the friend zone".