Crushing shy and shy?

This guy i like is best friends with my cousin. My cousin say he likes but is to shy to do anything, i like him but Im also shy. My cousin told him that i like so now when we talk he turns red. All of his friends push him in my direction it so awkward.

when were in school his friends alway say perra de edaurdo ( edaurdo's bitch) and things like that, when he's near me. they push him towards me, he tries to make them stop. ahh its so awkward tho. He tells my friends he likes me. But were both super shy so we dont talk that much

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't have to awkward unless you make it. Just talk about something easy, you don't have to try to impress him because he already likes you.

What Guys Said 1

• Go see a movie or do something fun. then hold hands. it'll be easier to talk after that

What Girls Said 1

• I've been in the same situation.. thing is that if he's that shy most likely you have to do the talking. ask him to go to a movie hang out a little more one on one time and then you guys will won't be shy around each other but always be your self around him. guys and be weird