How would you feel if you had to spend a month away from your SO, how would you cope?

I ask this question earlier but I can't find it. So lets say your SO has to go away for school, jail (lol), business trip, or something else... What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Communicate as often as possible. In my grandparents' generation, and for many more before that, the only way to do that was snail mail, but it was enough for them back then.

These days people can video chat with ease. The woman I'm seeing currently lives on the other side of the planet, but we've managed now for four months. You can find a lot of creative ways to keep things fresh, even from a great distance. One thing we sometimes do together via video chat is cook.

What Guys Said 2

• My girl went to san francisco for a month with family , we just texted everyday and we were good , we still missed each other… . a lot. but yea

• Party and hope she has to be gone longer than scheduled

What Girls Said 1

• I'd be fine. I'm pretty independent. But I'd miss sex.