Where to take a girl on a date?

I like a girl. I want to ask her on a date. We are both 15 so no bars. Money is no issue. I live in long beach, California if that helps.

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Take her out on a boat! If money isn't an issue, and you love on the coast then that would be really romantic, surprising, and fun!

0|0
    0|0
    • Water taxis don't start until spring.

• i don't live in california, so it might sound dumb, but i know there's a ferris wheel there, the only ferris wheels i on are at fairs and carnivals, so if they have a fair/carnival type of thing where you live, it would sure be fun to go there and afterwards, a walk on the beach:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Movies is always a good one

1|0
    0|0
  • Mini golf, bowling, amusement park, a hike

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, maybe bowling. Look up signal hill in long beach, would that be a good place to take a girl?

• Show All
    • Its a giant hill people hike up and down. The view is amazing but its a bitch to walk up. If you look up signal hill park on google maps you might be able to follow the main way up.

• That'd be good as long as you're comfortable to hold a conversation with her without many distractions or built in topics like you'd get doing an activity. Like bowling you can talk about how bad you are or the competition and make a bet, or at an amusement park if you have no idea what to say you can always default to something about the rides or the games. A walk can be so calm and chill though which is nice

• Take her on a nice picnic at night at the beach it's fun romantic and amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bowling, walk on the beach, dinner

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.