She got mad when I sent a pick of a other girl?

She asked who is she and called her ugly. I Said u hate other girls she Said no just her. Is she jealous

Most Helpful Girl

• No, she is pissed. I would be pissed too if my boyfriend was sending pictures to other girls. The fact that you wanted to test your girlfriend in that way is ridiculous and mean.

• She's not my girlfriend. She delete me on Facebook so I tried to get a reaction. She deleted me for silly comments

• Oh, then yeah who cares :P she is jealous. However, it comes to show that she cares because she wa jealous. Sounds like a keeper to me.

What Girls Said 5

• What the hell are you doing sending her pictures of other girls in the first place? Is she your girlfriend? Is the other girl your girlfriend? Do you HAVE a death wish?

• When a guy get the idea I wonder if she'll get jealous if I do this? It's like poking a sleeping bear with a stick lol you just don't do it same thing goes for us girls

• if you said she's not your gf then she is seriously jealous and has got feelings for you

• No she is mad at the fact that you sent a picture of another girl and is mostly saying that out of anger.

• I wouldn't be sending pics of other girls to your girlfriend - she could easily start feeling insecure, threatened or upset.

What Guys Said 1

• Why did you send her the pic? Just want some background.

• I'm not in a relationship with her. Seeing if she would get jealous

• Seems strange lol. Yeah she's jealous. Go get her tiger.