Im 27, handsome, in college, working on my own place, and share a car. But, in a new, much larger city in Missouri. How do I start meeting people?

I've been to prison, yada yada, its no big deal. Im about to get my Associates in Graphic Design and move into a studio apartment. The thing is, I dont know anybody here. Besides my sister and her husband. Thats it. How do I go about meeting new women? I hate resorting to dating sites, if anything reminds me more of Russian Roulette, its meeting someone online.

Please, feel free. Enlighten this 27 year old.

Also, how do I look?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a dog! Take your pup to the dog park xD im not joking I have seen couples form at the dog park. Plus is good to get out and have fresh air. People that like dogs are normally very friendly.

Also online dating isn't that taboo. I've been to college and it's hard to talk to people. Everyone is so caught up on their classes and stuff. And between classes people are plugged in to their laptops and other electronic devices plus the FUCKING headphones like "don't you dare talk to me"
    It's hard to approach people now without technology interfering. And if they do decide to talk to you you will mostly chat with them over Facebook and texts. So online dating isn't that crazy, we do everything else online anyway.

• Actually, that is a great idea. Ill be sure to check that out, thank you

• Too bad you're not from here or dating. Thanks again

• Try it out. Let me know how it goes.

What Girls Said 1

• i guess local bars..

What Guys Said 4

• I'm from St Louis Mo and the best way to meet people is either in a grocery store or fishing no joke LOL. People are always looking for somebody to small talk with. Before ya know it y'all gone be meeting each others families or at leas the ones who frequent come fishing with y'all.

• You watch hockey?

• Yeap! It was Faulk! Next time you get free Blues tickets hit me up! Haha

• Lmao man my daddy got them from his boss ^^, same with the cards tickets (3 games)

We snuck into the 06 world series, in the 7th inning ^^. Downtown was fucking roaring and going crazy that night man. The whole city was happy so maybe that's why the security was so lax that night + hell it was literally the end of the season so I don't think they cared ^^ I'll never forget those moments though great times.

• you look normal... but NEVER mention that you're a former prisoner... this might scare some girls in my opinion, because some of them might think you're some dangerous criminal or so..

• Stole a car when I was 19. Eight years ago. Lol, barely a criminal.

• College should be easy.

• Maybe Meet-Up. com?

• And are you going for an associates, bachelors or masters degree?

• Associates