Coach Corey Wayne says women should make most of the calls, but the girls I know wait for calls/texts from guys, why is this?

My female friends tend to wait for texts from guys, and get all bitchy whenever these guys don't text them at the times they promise. But i was reading and watching the videos by dating coach Corey Wayne that women should do 70-80% of the calls/texting and he said that women subconsciously perceives men who do more calling as potential stalkers or something creepy about them. What do you think? And what makes you wait for texts/calls from guys instead of initiating it yourselves?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like waiting for him to make contact because it shows me that he is interested. If I have to constantly make contact, I feel like I am an annoyance or he could care less. That being said, I like it to be 50-50 because I want to show him that I'm jnteresed in him. But that's just it... I want to know he's interested. If he initiated all the contact I would be ok with it if I really liked him. It just shows how much he wants me.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing wrong with you making contact. Just don't text stupid stuff with them but get straight to the point and make a date. When you'll do more things right on the date and the girl will start to fall in love with you, she will start to pursue you and make most of the pursuing. Just learn more from Corey, couse you bviously don't know his stuff good enough.

• Never heard of him