If a guy canceled his date because one of his pets was dying, would you be angry at him?

I had to cancel a date with her since my cat is sick and dying. I can't leave her alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is understanding, if she is any kind of girl who may even be a keeper or simply ends up to be a friend till the end, she will not Only 'Understand' but be there for you on the other end, texting you or even calling you to see how You are and How 'My sick and dying' kitty is as well... and even after the fact, be your life support when you need a little comforting.
    I'm so sorry for your pain. I am a cat lover and can relate to this. You have every right to Cancel Anything out right now and if no one would Understand Why when it comes to this, then they don't need to be part of your life or Added strife.
    Good luck and my blessings go with you... xx

What Girls Said 4

• No I wouldn't be mad at all. I would be sad and I'd ask if he needs anything.

• No way, I'd be worried about the cat :(

• I think that's understandable

• Of course not, your poor cat :'( . I would probably want to go round and be there for him

What Guys Said 3

• that sounds reasonable. what a dick chick if she bitched someone out for that.

• If she does get angry, dump her.

• No of course not and girls cancel dates all the time