Have you ever had a relationship with someone on a penpal website or social internet website while never meeting them in person?

This probably sounds like one of the oddest case scenarios but lets be honest. Have you or have you not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh, last summer I went on Penpal World to broaden my horizons and let me tell you, someone messaged me and said "You live in orange county? me too!" I ended up talking to him and he told me his city and I told him my city, we lived 15 minutes away from each other. He is one year younger than me. We ended up meeting up and going to the beach! it was really cool :) What a small small world.

What Girls Said 2

• We started as online strangers and later met in real life. Only because we live in neighboring cities. I thought it would be scary but it was awesome to see him in the flesh

• No. Most just want to flirt around and doesn't take anything seriously.

What Guys Said 1

• so an online relationship? never had one yet.

• I think it's pointless to even have a relationship if we'll never meet in person at least once.

• if i knew meeting in person was not going to be an option then im audi 500.