Whats the oldest and youngest youd date?

i m currently dating someoen 12 years younger.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a maximum of 6 years difference!

What Girls Said 10

• Youngest: 5 years
    Oldest: 5 years
    I am only 23 so it will probably change in the future.

• I won't date a guy my oldest youngest sisters age. So they would have to be no younger than a year to my age. With dating old, it depends on the guy. I dated 17 years older.

• Before 25 up to 2 years younger.

After 25 up to 7 years younger.

Oldest up to 2 years older.

• I'd say if I dated oldest it would be 25 as long as the guy was nice and if I had to date youngest it would be 22 21 20 19 or 18

• I don't have an older limit, but the youngest is 18

• i'd date a dude who is at least my age + highest would be 4 years my senior.

• I prefer to not date anyone younger than I am. 26 would be my limit.

• I'm 25 youngest 23-24 oldest late 30's.

• Youngest - someone my age
    Oldest - someone in his early 40s.

• My golden rule as i like to call it is... half your age plus 7 so if you are 30 then 22 is the youngest for me... but really it depends on if the two of you share common interests abd the maturity level of the two involved

• your or everyones general guideline? lolol

• lol mine personally but i got it somewhere i just can't remember where...

What Guys Said 3

• Interesting, how is it going? There is a friend of mine, we are clearly into eachother bit I haven't done anything about it Cos she is 10 years younger. I imagine being so young she will change and grow and maybe want to travel or go back into education and I think a serious relationship with an older guy may put her off pursuing a dream, and I would hate that!

• its great so far. she likes naturally being submissive so we dont fight too much. i find myself being patient at times but its all about how much both want it. in terms of her losing out her dreams, education etc . i m the one pushing her towards finishing school. thres not rush and we spoke about the common issues associated with such an age difference lol. she's totally fine with it. she's even like if my dick doesn't work later i got hands and a mouth lol. having said all this she's a good girl not the common girl these days. my life wisdom likes this sorta thing lol and she wants the older mature guy

• 3 years younger is the cut off for me.

• I'm 20
    Youngest: 17
    Oldest: 22

-------case closed-------