What kind of sense of humor would you prefer your significant other to have?

What sense of humor to you like to see in someone you're dating? Dry? Goofy? Playful? Sarcastic? Twisted? Dirty? Etc. Do any one of these appeal to your more than the others? Any kind of humor you absolutely can't stand? What sense of humor do you have yourself?

I have a dry and sarcastic sense of humor. Sarcasm runs in my family so it takes a special kind of person to be around me and not be insulted. I've offended a few people, but thats never my intention just my sense of humor. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like cheesy and dry sense of humor the best! I also am a sucker for puns, i always find them really funny, cheesy, and adorable.

• Puns! Yes, i think thats a good way to make someone smile. I don't know anyone who doesn't like puns.

• I always do puns and some of my friends don't think it is funny. If I tell them to an older person, they always laugh. Thats why I love old people :')

What Guys Said 7

• Cheesy
    Sarcastic
    Playful

The only humor I can't stand is the lack of one lol

• All of it is fine. If she likes to laugh and make jokes, awesome. I guess mine would be a mix of dark, dirty, and sarcastic. I can laugh at pretty much anything, since I don't take stuff too seriously.

• funny/playful/whimsical.

• If you got the jokes I was telling without having to explain them it would be great. I spend a lot of time watching comedy, mostly the ones I remember from my youth so if something funny happened or I heard something funny I would say a line that is 20 years old or more and people just won't get it. Some things are just not as funny as I remember them. These days there are some really awesome comedians out there telling some jokes that get shock laughs (although not very pleasant in nature) and I often find myself doing the same >:)

• All of the above?

• I don't actually have a preference for that.

• Sarcastic , playful and nasty

What Girls Said 3

• I would say dry, goofy, or playful. Twisted or dirty just aren't my thing.. I can't stand having a conversation with someone and they miss the point completely because they're laughing because I said the word "hard" or "wet".

• Yeah that can be annoying.

• I guess it just has to be automatic with your personality and not forced.

• Yeah, I mean I can be sarcastic too but sometimes people force it 100% of the time

• I prefer the Goofy humor and that's also the kind of humor I have.
    I can't stand the Sarcastic one, I find it offensive.

• A fine mix between sarcastic, playful and dirty