Presents For Guys On Valentines Day?

So if you are only with a guy for like a few months what do you get him for Valentine's day.. I was wondering this last Valentine's Day.. Do you make him food or what do you buy him? Just wondering for next time lol

0|0
12|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Bake him something nice. If he's into chocolate, something chocolate dipped or chipped or brownies. Don't listen to the perverted suggestions, it's only been a few months. If you don't like baking things, get a container and fill it with something you made + something yummy you bought. You can fold him these things even: s272.photobucket.com/.../DSC01588.jpg.html

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Your time, just him knowing your thinking about him. It doesn't take a holiday for u to do this either. He'll enjoy knowing you just want to make him the center of your life just for one day. Cause that day can last forever in a man's mind. The fact you went out of your way to let him know your the one who cares

3|0
    0|0
  • A date, or food, or both.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like treats, so cookies or brownies would be perfect for a gift for me. Only ones that are made though, so don't give me Little Debbie brownies. I would much rather have crappy brownies that are made, than ones that good from a grocery store.

2|0
    0|0
  • Your blessed silence about fucking Valentine's day. It's a holiday meant to boost stores' sales. The best gift a chick could get get me for Valentine's is their refusal to literally buy into corporate manipulation.

0|1
    2|0
  • Mixed CD with some of his fav music for listening to on the way home from work? I prefer personalized gifts, myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a car guy. I would like an original bouquet made out of wrenches or screwdrivers, held together by sexy lingerie :)

4|0
    0|0
  • A good home cooked meal and chocolate!

1|0
    0|0
  • buy him a Playstation 4

1|0
    3|2
  • someth simple like chocolate or candy

1|0
    0|0
  • The key to a mans heart is food, kindness and a good time. It's easy to get the key to a mans pants because its an open door. XD. Guys like useful tools like a knife, utility knife, even a nice flashlight because it's going to be used. They may like watches, which watch is dependent on the guy. If he likes sports, get him a jersey of his favorite team/player that he does not have.

0|0
    0|0
    • FWIW all of these are great for practical people, period. I'd love any of these if given with affection!

• sex is always a good present

1|0
    0|0
  • something that he can work on a DIY project with or some cool music accessories. You should get him an album from his favorite band!

0|0
    0|0
  • This question again lol... get a ps4 but your under 18 so you might not have the money... give him something useful... i like tech so i d like to get a ssd :) but since m single i ll save and gt it myself hah B|

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrap YOURSELF in some nice packaging... then give him a present he won't forget !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Something practical he will use, best present o ever got was my steel toed boots

1|0
    0|0
  • A homecooked dinner with sex as dessert. (Brownies or cookies will also work)

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolates, hugs and kisses.

1|0
    0|0
  • A nice card and some really SEXY boxer shorts and maybe dinner

1|0
    0|0
  • A guy doesn't want a gift that isn't sexual on Valentine's Day. But yes definitely make food.

0|0
    0|0
  • New Xbox or ps game lol jk, make him food or something he will appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple. Make him food

0|0
    0|0
  • boobs, tits, knockers, fun bags, headlights, and a thousand other slang terms for breasts. specifically your breasts on display

2|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• I would get him chocolates, a gift voucher from his favourite shop, a nice card (not a cutesy one like some girls get- gosh they make their men feel so immasculated) and a lot of sex :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently guys like presents as much as girls do?? Sorry guys! So a plushie or just something that says I care and like you that he can hold on to?

0|0
    0|0
  • Homemade sweets... Caramels, cupcakes, cookies, chocolate covered yummies... Put in the effort. Take him out to something guys like: steak dinner, sports events, truck rallies, nerdy conventions, comedy shows... Whatever he loves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I once made a gift basket. I put in all his favorite snacks and drinks... cologne... A video game he wanted for Christmas... A baseball cap... A gift card... Some after shave and shampoo... A heart balloon... A stuffed animal of his fave animal... Some socks... And some headphones... So yea, just nake a gift basket of stuff he's always said was his fave

0|0
    0|0
  • Food, sex, nipple exposure.. Casually drench yourself in oil.. While wearing a white thin shirt. And walk around the house.. Video games.. Ooh make a super burger.. Buy A Hardee's make a burger patty and put the Hardee's burger inside.. Ah I just gained 20lb. Oh and show him how much he means to you

0|0
    0|0
  • make him something like a chocolate cake guys appreciate the time you put on them sometimes more than the money you spend in buying them gifts, and he will know you care a lot abut.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was planning on making food and deserts for him and making a playlist of our favorite songs :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Food, Sex, Food.

1|0
    0|0
  • you can't ever go wrong with cookies lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to gift myself and use it how he likes

0|0
    0|0
  • Go on a date with him to a comedy show.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get him a giant bear and some new shoes and i would make him some waffles

0|0
    0|0