Girls, choose your men !

Also state why ?

• Married men
  • Bad boys
  • Good boys
  • Any

Most Helpful Guy

• dear...you are on right track...belive me if I am a guy who is supposed to chose between a ugly lady but with beautifull thought and a beautifull lady with no mind...i will always prefer lady with beautifull thoughts because in physical we won't looks very attractive pair but average defintely we will look then her beautifull thoughts and understanding gives a beautifull life to me...in realistic tems its not sex but a beautifull kids to who will grow up in a good enviorment of our parents hood...and I am sure she will also take care of my parents to...so over all I have a beautifull wife,a good family and a strong trust in my paster where as if I have s dam sexy beautifull lady without above mention qualities my life will be hell...no one prefer that...so ur boyfriend choice is good I appreciate that...2nd you must thankfull to god that he gave a unique sence to your boyfriend who things differently and in realistic manner not like others guy apart from this he loves you for what you are that is his greatness you are lucky to hv a boyfriend like him...dont feel he is loosing time with u...he has taken most wise step of his life I feel so...i to not looks great but feel beauty of thoughts always there then beauty of body

• Average looking; beautiful kids; take care of you , your kids, your parents .

when will she get time for herself.

marriage is a commitment not self-sacrifice

What Guys Said 2

• i must say grils would go fora good boy is you like to be your life good after marriage ..but at the same time everybody have its own personnel preferance...too

• My experience, girls want good boys, but are attracted to bad boys.

What Girls Said 4

• I personally like good boys. I've never really felt any attraction towards any bad boys for some reason. Good boys seem to be a bit more sensitive and understanding, and judging from all of the good boys I've met, they all seem so polite. My boyfriend is a bit of what you would call a good boy, and he makes me so happy. I really like how he is so nice and sweet towards me. It's also a plus that my family really likes him and they too are able to trust him so easily. I don't have to deal with the hassle and drama that they would probably give me if I were dating a bad boy. :)

• Good boys with just a hint of bad :P

• good boys just because they are always nice, treat me right and my parents will approve.

• i like bad boys, I always have liked guys that are scruffy, dress laid back (but have a good sense of style) and aren't too clean. when guys are way too clean cut its not attractive to me at all!