Urgent! How to make a good impression on a girl tomorrow. See details?

There's a girl being "featured" at a club. I'm not normally into that scene and realize it's probably impossible but she's my vision of perfection. Any tips whatsoever?

Well thanks, everybody, but you're all a bit late to the party. Good for some chuckles though.

Most Helpful Guy

• By "club", I assume you mean country club. Oh, the affect that a young debutante can have on a chap. The important thing to do at the country club when the debutante is being featured is to display an air of proper breeding. Be representative of society's upper crust.

What Girls Said 14

• Your vision of perfection may have her own vision of perfection - and it may not be you.
    I have no tips since I don't know you or her... unfortunately.
    Different things work on different people.
    BUT being yourself and her liking you as yourself is the surest way you two will be together for a long time. If you try to be anything BUT yourself, the relationship (IF it even starts) is doomed to fail within a few weeks or whenever you get tired of playing a role.

• Club=bad news. Why want what everyone else is going to see? No offense. Perfection through your eyes and lustful thoughts, but what about her personality and herself in general?

• If you mean a strip club, pay her attention, talk to her about what she does OUTSIDE of her 'work' haha.
    Become a regular, get a connection then boom :)

If you mean a normal club and she's a singer or whatever, tell her you enjoyed her performance and spark a conversation

• Don't be too cocky. Listen to her, and don't force her to do anything she don't want, and make conversation. If she's a stripper don't make her dance on you and just tell her to sit down and talk to her about life, don't go too deep tho. And make sure you look really decent. Make her laugh

• i have no idea what it is but guys that seem almost not into you are the most attractive. shitty most the time cuz it's like great, another guy who doesn't like me, but maybe if you seem nice but distant she will try to impress you and later you can crank up the charm put on some moves. be a genuine person. straightforward is easiest if it seem obvious she isn't getting what you're trying to show with actions/words. good luck :)

• You mean, a stripper? Um yeah I doubt she'll take you seriously. Girls like that get hit on alllll the time.

• Make sure you stand out from any and every guy in that club, be cool and compliment her but don't seem very interest because every girl likes a guy that doesn't seem desperately in need. Go in that club with an attitude that compliments your look and complicates their thoughts of you :) good luck buddy

• I'm not sure I understand what you mean by featured.. Clarification please?

• I think he means she's a stripper.

• Thank you! 😁 I ended up going with friends to see a movie instead. I figured there'd be 50 other guys with the same idea and there wasn't a practical way of making a good impression so I just went and did something I actually wanted to do. I'd still like to try the club scene but I think it's important to go with no expectations.

• Very well said, youd be surprused but its those decisions that will lead you to finding the right type of person you want to be with :)

• Be nice. And smile

• Be cool about it don't show too much interest stand out from the rest, put some good smelling cologne smile a lot and just be different don't be all up on her 😄

• Open doors, listen and ask more questions, instead of bragging about yourself yada yada, dont split checks by the way lol

• Smile. Be yourself. Be polite. She'll love it.

• Ask to buy her a drink

• First step is be confident. Don't go into this situation thinking it's impossible. Remain confident, because nothing is sexier than a man/woman who owns their confidence!
    If it does not work out, no worries. There are thousands of people in this great, big world of ours! You have one life to live--make it count with people who matter!

Best of luck to you! Knock em' dead tomorrow night 8-)

• Thanks. Any tips on what to do or say? I thought about bringing her a rose to stand out but I'm not sure about that move.

What Guys Said 15

• The fact that you aren't really into that scene actually works to your benefit. Strippers do not typically like their clientele. All they see is $$$ and sorry ol' SOBs. However, don't explicitly state that it isn't your scene because that might be received the wrong way, and she may think that you are belittling her.

If you end up having her for a dance, compliment her on her outfit breifly, then quickly say something that is very unique and specific to her, something she has never heard before, and something that makes it clear you have been paying attention to her. To follow, ask her politely if it is ok if you two just chat, and have her sit next to you (it is a much more inviting and friendly seating assignment -after all, it isn't an interview). Stand up to seat her, and wait until she is seated before you take yours. Offer her a drink (non alcoholic) and have light conversation (usually sociable topics like gossip and celebrities is best). Ask her how she feels about things rather than giving your opinion: be a listener, but make sure you have guided questions so that you don't wind up in a deadend with no where to go. Be sure to avoid any topics or comments about her proffesion as a strupper, this includes asking her if she is in school, or if she has any future plans. Stick to light topics that aren't personal. The best way to show your respect to her as a person is to not question her choice to be a stripper at all. Thank her for her time, use her stripper name, but then say it feels weird calling her that after getting to know her so well. Ask for her real name. Here's the kicker: if she gives it to you, you are probably in. If she doesn't, you probably are not. it isn't fool proof, but it will give you an idea in whether your chances are good later when you go back to her a second time to, in a sudden burst of spontaneous desire, tell her that, "hey, I never thought I would do this, but I just can't leave here without your #, e-mail, ICQ, or something!"

• Lmao... Annnnd I just realized this was posted 12 days ago. How did it go?

• I know. All these people started answering way too late. -.- My rational brain won out and I passed on the whom enterprise.

• And she wasn't a stripper... perhaps I worded it poorly. Haha!

• First off she is not your vision of perfection. Don't put the pedestal so high and out of reach. She is just a girl... you have just as much to offer her as she does you!

Best thing to do is little steps...

If she goes to the bar to get a drink, walk up to the bar before her! Turn to her and say oh excuse me after you. This will probably surprise her, considering its a club no one usually has manners. You at least get to show her yours. If she starts talking to you take it from there. If she is plays well that night... compliment her on her skills. Don't try to pick her up at the club... it will just lump you in with all the other drunk losers that she is probably trying to avoid. If it turns out she suggests getting a drink together... ask her to go somewhere else other than the club. If she still has to work that evening then ask her for a date outside of the club another time. This shows her the club is not your thing. If she says okay and you make plans... leave the club! Don't stick around. If things really do work out, you don't want your first date to be in the club. Take her somewhere nice where the music is not so loud and you can have a good conversation.

Good Luck.

• At least there is one good post by a fellow male. +1

• Thanks man... I liked your response too! I did not want to come right out and ask if it was a stripper... after all she was perfection in his eyes. hahaha

• I see I'm too late. What happened?

What does it mean to be "featured" at a club, and what kind of club are we talking about?

Why do you see her as perfection in your eyes? What do you know about her?

• Well... physical perfection. It's pure lust if I'm honest. My rational side won out and I did something else instead. She's one of those random hot girls they get to show up and put her pics on their site. She's a model of son sort.

• Strip club? There is a pua tactic I could give you... academically of course;)

• Don't wear a brown suit! lol

• Learn how to bang out some dance moves

• NEVER DATE A STRIPPER! Nuff said!

• Stop imitating her and posting retarted bathroom selfies

• Be a good dancer.

• well, dont sweat it and ya, try tapping into her emotional side.

• Make sure you don't smell bad, your fly is zipped up and don't drool. You do this and your chances are very high that you will still not get laid.

• stuff a sock down your pants to appear really well hung.

• Personally, Id try this. Iv'e tried this in the past and it's worked out great. Best of luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w1DsOA-1pM#t=18

• You don't need my tip. She needs your tip

in her vagina.

• With that mindset, you've already lost.