Can things decrease just after a year of dating but yet we have lived together basically our whole relationship?

Can sex decrease just after a year of dating but you have lived together your whole relationship? I moved in with my bf basically right away. He is the one who asked me too. Well we fight more n almost feel like we are married. I wish I would of waited longer but it's to late now. The sex and cuddling has decreased ever since around our one year anniversary in August. Is this normal or is he losing interest?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's normal in any relationship that the lust and frequency of affection at the beginning, decreases before the year is up. With couples who live together it may happen sooner because there is no time apart. You need to communicate openly about needs, feelings and how you can compromise to make the relationship last.