Why do guys talk to their friends about you?

I have a crush on this guy that's a Junior at my school. My crush always makes eye contact with me, whenever he passes by my class he'll look inside at me. He also says hi and my name and waves whenever we are near each other. Today I was walking and his friend said something to him and he started looking at me. He made eye contact for a few seconds and then started talking to his friend while keeping his attention on me. I notice that every time my crush sees me he'll look at me for a long period of time. Also whenever his friend sees me they'll say something to him and then he'll look at me and talk to his friends at the same time. I'm the only girl he pays attention to whenever he sees. If he keeps talking to his friends about me what does that mean? Why would he also act like this and keep his attention on me? Also why would he keep looking at me every time he sees me for a whole year?

What Guys Said 2

• Because he wants you but is too afraid to ask you out

• his friends might think u want to date him or something close to that

What Girls Said 0