Is it weird that I like an 18 year old?

So, this guy is friends with my brother. I've known him for two years (since i was 12) im 14 now. He never really paid much attention to me and thought i was annoying xD but ever since i started high school he's been paying more attention to me and he is so cute. I've had a crush on him since forever xD but my brothers friends (including him) were standing outside by the gym. I walked past him when he called me so i walked over. I was wearing a sundress that was white and yellow. He said, "i like your dress" i said thank you. And he said "youre welcome." He asked me what class i had next and i told him and he said "ill take you" and we were walking when he put his arm around my shoulder. When we got there he hugged me and then left. I was walking with my friend rayvin to my next class when he tickled me really fast i screamed and turned around and he started laughing. I said "you scared me" and he said "sorry can i have a hug" and i gave him one and squeezed my butt i laughed and then hit him. His friends called him over so he told my bye and left with them. I decided to be a stalker and look at his Facebook and apparently he has a 17 year old girlfriend... I dont wanna break them up or anything i just want to know if you think he likes me back so if they broke up then we could probably go together

Most Helpful Guy

• It''s not weird you like him, but be careful. As you said, he has a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• He deffinately cares for you. If he did brake up, you would probably have a chance. But none the less, you shouldn't hope that he brakes up and he may not ever. So it is possible but I wouldn't hold your breath

• Whoever named their child Rayvin should probably be punched in the face.

What Girls Said 1