Please help I told "my girl" a big lie?

I told her I am 17 and when her friends asked how old I am I lied again and said I was 17 we went to the movies and the guys asked for i. d so I lied yet again and said I left it in my other wallet I'm only 16 and she wants to go to the movies again what do I do

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Not a big huge lie, don't worry too much. One year is no big deal, just explain why you said it. If she's a nice girl she'll be okay and be fine with it. :)

• What does a year matter anyway?

• Might as well tell her. Or try to drag out the lie as long as you can.. making the situation worse over time.
    You're choice.

• Just tell her because... she eventually will find out lol hope your birthday isn't coming soon

• Just tell the truth it's not like you're 12 lol I'm sure she won't mind it's only a year.

What Guys Said 1

• Damn bruh that's hard the only thing I can think of is you got 2 options. Tell her you wanna do something else and keep lying about your age. Or just tell her the truth but incorporate some cute shit like "I'm sorry I lied babe I didn't wanna lose you" don't say that but you get the point.