She doesn't date white guys?

I was recently turned down by a girl I asked it because she said she "doesnt date white guys". why does she have to involve race (especially since she is white herself) can't she just say that Im ugly if she thinks that? I mean Im usually not super attracted by white girls but that doesn't mean "I dont date white girls" if she's nice and we get along I will still be interested. Is this how it is for everyone? does black girls "dont date black guys" and Asian girls "dont date Asian guys". Im so confused. I mean I know us white guys aren't the best looking bunch on earth but come on...

Most Helpful Guy

• She's been lost to the black dick my brother, just going to have to find another one

What Girls Said 9

• Wow, that's a first.

• actually I have heard other friends telling me they had the same experience. Mostly from white girls

• yeah black guys and white girls suck lol

• True dat. True dat.

• She's a bitch, disowning her own race like that. Good thing you found out her real personality early on.

• Sorry to hear that.. I'm exactly the same as her though. Not saying there is anything wrong with white guys, I like them but as my friends. I just don't find them attractive in that way.

In MY OWN life experience, no one anyone else's, the black guys I've met just ooze confidence.

They know how to treat a women, know what they like, are always clean and washed, well presentable, highly understanding. Patient , kind, have interest in getting to know you, care if you're okay, treat you're a princess, they don't get distracted by other women ( at least obviously) most of all they know how to love you. No not just sex. Some are shit, sorry to break the myth.

Some may beg to differ with what I've just said but that is all I've ever known fro, them.

Also this girl may have possibly been hurt by white guys repeatedly and has just given up.

Don't get down, it's just a personal opinion.

If you want my advice, become her friend and make her trust you. You may even find she's a right bitch.

Hope that helps. XXX

• Eh its ok as I said I honestly dont really like white girls all that much but at the same time I will ask out any girl if I feel we get along. I prefer Asian girls but yeah that doesn't mean I will diss a black or white girl for example just because of their race. I'm not that shallow.

• It's her personal opinion. There really isn't an explanation, everyone has their own view on things.

• Nope, she's just mean. Or maybe she had a bad history with one. Not all ladies are the same.

• she's the one missing out not you, if she doesn't give you a chance just based on because your white then that's her issue... that's like saying I only eat oranges because I like the color orange, I haven't tried any other fruit but I don't want to try something new...

• Let her be attracted to whom she wants to be attracted to. There is no point in arguing about someone's preference for whatever reason.

• I don't know racial preference is kind of disgusting in my opinion. Its like if I didn't wanna date a black girl just because she was black.

• a lot of girls are like that these days usually meaning they like black guys lmfao

• I don't think it's black because there are barely any black people in my country xD. Or well I like Asian girls and there aren't many of those either

• she has a preference for black guys, I'm personally the same way. I have tired to date white guys but i'm just not attracted to them.

• well there's more than black and white people lol. I like Asian girls :)

• I know there, are my preference is black men.

What Guys Said 14

• Dont feel down because one chick doesn't find her race attractive you're just asking the wrong chicks keep on hunting

• lol, first reply I saw was @pooper89 To that common sense, I say:

media0.giphy.com/media/MOWPkhRAUbR7i/giphy.gif

• So she's not attracted to you because you're white. So what? It'd be better if it was for another reason? You can't help what you're attracted to.

• What a stupid cunt...

• That's a rubbish reason by her.

• Preference. Everyone has a preference of what they like to choose from. You can't help your own attraction

• Did you ask her what she does date? Does she like the BBC?

• Maybe she just like black guys and doesn't find wgite people attractive, no point reading into it that far

• Well there aren't many black people in my country so let's hope not for her sake :D

• I know several white girls who won't date white men. They are all trashy as hell and are wannabe hood rats

• lol she is a fucking slut bro dont stress it
    mad girls think every black guy has a ridiculously big dick
    especially girls our age, they ain't got no class,

• You just aren't her type, deal with it and move on.

• You are not ugly everyone has their type. Guess what I m black and I meet black girls who are interested in Asian guys. So is just her preference so don't give too fucks about that.

• Just move on, there are tons of girls available for you.

• This actually sounds like a troll.

• No Im dead serious... I heard the same thing from previous girlfriend who was Asian and she said she didn't date Asian guys and I was like "uhm... why the fuck not?"