K so I've been after this girl for awhile now and just recently we made it official. Now I want to make v-day special. Any pointers from some girls?

It's a young just starting out relationship so I don't want to go over the top. Simple but powerful

Most Helpful Girl

• a single rose and a poem or letter saying what you like about her. Or a collage of pics of the two of you. Or a play list of songs that remind you of her. Or anything that uses a cute nickname you guys have for each other.

What Girls Said 1

• you could take her to the movies or get her a teddy bear and maybe you could take her out for lunch or dinner.

What Guys Said 1

• Do something that's special to her. What does she like? Something personal will show her you care. Ask her friends, ask her family (sister's know best if she has one) do something that she will remember, not just something in general... there are hundreds of things you could do but there are a handful she'll really appreciate, find those :)