Would it look weird or cute / other?

ok so i'm 5'1 and there's this guy that i like whos 6'3, would it look weird/funny cute if we were together or if you see a couple on the streets that have ahuge height difference whats your honest opinion? does height matrer ( what i mean is that does s huge heght difference matter) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it wouldn't i had a friend he was 6"7 his girl friend was 4"10 lol so the real question is, should you care what others think?

• I'm not sure if I should feel bad for your mate's girlfriend or sad for your mate lol

• nooo haha im the type of person that doesn't care what others think, what bothers me is when people dont have a logical reason to hate on someone, if someone hastes on me i just want to know why theyre doing it and not 'just because they can' thats stupid.

What Guys Said 1

• It's a bit weird but it's becoming more common so people don't really care anymore. Most of my family is like that so i understand.

What Girls Said 1

• height difference only matters if it bothers you or him I had a friend he is very tall and he had a short gf it looked a little odd at first but it's not really a big deal.