Would you rather date the rich person or the poor one?

Let's assume looks wise they are at the same level.

This person grew up rich, pampered and never had to work for much. This person has a snobby attitude of looking down on those 'below' but he's not a complete asshole by any means. It's just an attitude that can't be helped.

The other person grew up poor, struggled a lot in life and has a lot of ambition to change his life around. He is more humble and empathetic in general, especially to those who are in unfortunate situations.

Who would you rather date?

• Rich guy/girl
  • Poor guy/girl
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't really want to date either. If he was rich I'd feel a little intimidated and I'd feel bad if he spent more money (for birthdays presents, dates, etc) on me then I could afford to spend on him and if he was poor I'd feel bad for spending money on him for the same reason.

What Girls Said 11

• I'd never date a rich person in the first place. Why would I ever date someone who makes me feel inferior & insecure? Fuck it. That would suck a lot.
    Plus, I am against the concept of aqcuiring much money so we would have many conflicts. I don't want that shit in my life. So thanks but no thanks.

• I like to pay for my own stuff and I've always dated the poor guy. They appreciate money more and do have a lot of ambition. I can't stand stuck up people with no understanding of the value of money and the smaller things in life. Believe it or not, but money isn't enough to hide a shitty personality.

• The poor guy. I couldn't be with someone who looked down on people who were less fortunate than himself.

• My ex is in a worse position than me financially but it never affected our relationship. I always felt bad for her though and her parents were kinda lazy back then. In your situation, definitely the poor girl. Money isn't a reason to judge someone and she sounds like she would have gone through a lot just like I have.

• During the end of the day, it's not if they are rich or poor, but based on the qualities and characteristics of that person. If you truly love them for who they are as a person, and putting aside the financial status.

• The rich guy and I would support charities and fund raisers for the less fortunate. Being poor is terrible and I could do without the struggle for a change. I sound kinda shallow but, I'm being honest.

• The rich guy sounds worthless and will die nothing accomplished, it will be like he never touched Earth. The poor guy is honed perfectly, he's stronger and has the potential to be rich as anyone else someday.

• The Poor guy. He has a more submissive personality and view of life. As long as he's not lazy in doing something for himself.

• I voted A.
    I'd go for the rich guy

• rich guy if he cud support me but not if he was horrid xxxxx

• Money CAN buy you love.

What Guys Said 10

• I've dated a rich girl and a less unfortunate girl.
    I understood the rich one a bit more but I just couldn't stand her lifestyle.
    It was different dating a less fortunate girl, but she was more down to earth and appreciated everything a lot more.
    if I had to choose, I'd choose a less fortunate one.

• after reading that absolutely most definitely A.

• This rich person seems like kind of a dick. And while I don't really mind a somewhat condescending personality (as long as it's usually not towards me), the poor person described here seems like the clear winner.

• Wealth is always a commodity, but it's the person you're dating that you'll be dating, not their savings account. :P

• I don't really care about the financial status of my partner.

• Money doesn't mean shit to me when finding a possible wife.

• I dont care if she's rich or poor but It depend on her personality and how she look ,, but in general I prefer the poor girl

• I'm very rich myself so if she the same I know it's not my money she after.

• though I don't like the personality of a rich person it would be nice having someone in my life who doesn't wine about being poor or try to bum money from me several times a month.

• I'd marry the rich girl asap, then she would have an unfortunate accident!