Does race deter you from dating people?

What race would you not date? Go ANON if needed be.

Updates:
I don't really find blacks attractive but doesn't mean I hate them. We are still always gonna stay best friend forever <3

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally would not date hardly any of the black men i know, but that is mostly due to the fact that they behave in a stereotypical manner that i do not like. certain features common to certain races are not attractive to me, but that would not immediately disqualify them...

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• it's not a problem ! but their personality is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about a persons race when I want to approach them. I do most of the time assume they don't like my race so I don't say anything

0|0
    0|0
  • the answers to this questions are so not gonna make some people unhappy

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really worry about what race they are. If I like them, it kinda doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muslims due to social and family pressures mostly and bcz they trick hindu girls by acting hindu n marry them then convert them n make then a baby making machine to grow their religion

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind any ethnicity but have no attraction to Indian/Pakistani men.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• No, race is never a problem, her ignorance is.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are some races that I generally find more attractive than others but there's not any race that I never find attractive. So when it comes to race I have preferences but not dealbeakers.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no race that I'd "NEVER" date. If the chick is hot enough, I don't care about the color of her skin.

1|0
    0|1
  • "I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
    - Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have become convinced over the past five years that many if not most black people believe this. To them, everything is seen through race and it is a competition as in an us vs them attitude. I see that now though.

• meant that they Dont believe* it, like at all.

• don't we all though? life is a rat race, or everyone has game, not matter how you play it, you always one up someone else.

• I don't care what color someone is. I care who they are as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm black and I would never date white girls

3|0
    0|2
  • I wouldn't date anyone who's not white,
    there might be exceptions for Asians.

0|1
    0|0