I wouldn't want to do that too soon and have her think that I'm interested in her because of her body.
- It's fine from the begging25% (3)0% (0)20% (3)Vote
- After you've been talking a few minutes42% (5)0% (0)33% (5)Vote
- After you've been on a date or two25% (3)0% (0)20% (3)Vote
- Once you know each other well / are bf and gf.0% (0)33% (1)7% (1)Vote
- See answers8% (1)67% (2)20% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
My personal philosophy is to almost never complement people on the shape of their body. Or even mention it. 99% of what girls hear from guys is commentary on their appearance, so you make a big impression by NOT being that guy. Complement her on anything you want, EXCEPT her appearance. Double points for asking her questions about her interests and listening instead.2