How to make up for a huge mistake?

I'm in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend and we don't meet that often. Last night while on call, I said something that hurt him really bad. Guys are very peculiar about financial issues and I happened to strike that topic only and he ended up on the verge of crying. I didn't know what to do, he went to sleep without any further conversation and I let him. Later, in the morning today, I realized the intensity if the situation when he didn't talk to me properly. I really feel bad for what I did, I've said sorry to him too, what can I do to make up to him and to bring things back to normal? Please help...

Help!

What Guys Said 1

• I'd make it clear to him that you made a mistake and tell him you will attempt to not do it in the future. Also try to give him space if he asks for it. Sometimes asking him to forget you said it can help from my experience.

What Girls Said 0