Thoughts on cheaters?

Do cheaters deserve a second chance?
One you've dated a cheater, how do you recover?
How do you avoid dating a cheater in the future?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally believe that most cheaters are like chickens running around without their heads. They are making choices without knowing what they really want. They destroy possible relationships and miss what they'll want two years on down the line.

It depends on the circumstances, because you never know how you feel until you get into THAT relationship.

Whether you are staying or leaving, it will be a slow process. You have to remember that anything they did was not because you were imperfect. I feel like time really does heal everything. If you have to take a couple of months off from a relationship, or if you have to give them an indefinite answer it is 100% okay to do that. Just never rush into a relationship after you have been cheated on.

You can't really know if someone is going to cheat on you, until it happens.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 8

• 1) Nope
    2) Realize that what happened is not your fault, it was a decision made by the other person, and that there are many people out there who won't cheat.
    3) Good question

• well aren't second chances valid in some cases?

• A second chance? No, once a cheater, ALWAYS A CHEATER.

Been cheated on twice from the same girl before.

• If they are willing to cheat once, they are willing to cheat again

Trust is the basic foundation of a healthy relationship... no chance I could be with someone I didn't trust... no second chances

• No second chance

• Scum.

filler filler filler

• Yeah yeah yeah... the first response is capital punishment... but c'mon lets point out the ugly truth. Girls are subconsciously more attracted to guys who are likely to cheat...

• I can't explain it