Ok... so say you were a 13 year old boy... would you?

Ok so say you were a 13 year old boy... would you go out with me? if yes.. why? be detailed pleaseee! Look at my picture if you wanna see me, and i'll change my profile pic so you can see better photos of me

I know that back then 13 year old boys weren't into girls but in modern day they are interested in girls a lot. (Look at my older questions then you'll see what I mean) So say you were a 13 year old boy now...

Most Helpful Girl

• if I was indeed a 13 year old boy I think I would, yes :) i uhm.,.. i can't really be detailed because I'm not actually 13, see? But I'd probably think 'hell yea, I'll ask this rad girl my own age out'

What Guys Said 13

• I would go out with you if I were a 13 year old boy!

P. S. a boy at age 13 NOT into girls... talk about a late bloomer!

• Highly unlikely, I was interested in p*rn , but wasn't interested in relationships at the time, only MMORPGs and gaming, haha.

• whats MMORPGs? and also your kinda like my friend in my class. He watches a load of pornhub but isn't into girls. He just stares at my tits for afar.

• MMORPGs suck. Don't play them.

• When I was 13, my short board, mountain bike and remote control airplanes were the center of my world. If you had them too, we might have hung out. by the way, 13 didn't look like that when I was 13.

• To be honest, I wasn't really interested in
    relationships back then, when I were still 13yo. ^.^

• When I was 13 I was addicted to Diablo 2 so no.

• if i was 13, i´d be deterred by the amount of cleavage you show :P

• I know that if I was 13, I would be interested in dating you. In fact, when I was thirteen, I did date a girl who looked similar to you.

• When I was 13 I was only focused on my PS2..

• Depends on your personality.

• fuck i would as a 15 year old

• No, I would not.

• Sorry but I dont

• u sure that u are only 13 ? wtf is hapening on GAG

What Girls Said 3

• ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THIS GIRL IS 13 AND HAS TEN TIMES BIGGER TITS THAN ME? HOW IS THIS FAIR

• Exactly...

• I remember you posting a picture and asking for a rating. The camera covered your face. Now seeing your face I have to tell you, you are EXTREMELY attractive. No numbers, just telling you something you should have already known. :-)

• @red_arrow awh thankyou so much :)

• I'm sure he would, but I don't really think thirteen year olds want girlfriends. Girls truly do mature faster than boys at your age... It starts to even out around 18-25 years of age.

• no, i probably wouldn't.