What are your thoughs on my about me for dating site profile , trying to re-do it better?

here is a re-written version I think is better than what I had before , but any thoughs? anything I should not be talking about or missing and should add?

I’m looking for a mutually loving relationship but realise to get there you have to meet new people , go on dates , take chances and put yourself out there. I think dating should be fun and want to find fun things we can do together beyond just having dinner and a movie. I want to find a way to make every date enjoyable and memorable for us.
There are so many interesting young singles out there and I’m looking for someone who has a nice personality , fun to be around , has similar goals in life and genuinely wants to get to know me. but I realise this is online dating and your just reading my profile and we don’t know each other . I’m the kind of person who is willing to put in some effort to get to know people who I find interesting. so if I’m sending you a message on here its cause I want to get to know you.
I’m from a small town and my interests are what they are and realistically don’t expect to find someone with exactly the same interests. but I’m the kind of person who is open minded and willing to try new things. I work full time at a small manufacturing company and haven’t been able to make dating as much of a priority as I would of liked. And feel online dating may be an opportunity for me to change that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds boring, nothing uniquely about you and nothing that would make me want to talk. Hundreds of other people write the same thing.

• what about talking about traveling? I like to do that , would that add to it? what would make you want to talk? a specific interest we had in common or something else

• spend*, site*

What Girls Said 1

• Say some personal characteristics you have or some of the interests you have, the most interesting thing you have ever done, what you do on a usual day off etc.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds a bit try hard, or formal?
    If a chick wrote that I'd say to plain but that's me.