After telling her how you feel, if she says yes to going out to dinner is she just being nice?

If you've went out before and told her your feelings in person but didn't get a 'yes' or a 'no' response and she acted almost as if she didn't hear it but she still accepts your invitation to go out to a dinner is she just trying to be friendly or do you think there's some interest?

• being friendly
  • interested / maybe some interst

Most Helpful Girl

• Her pretending she didn't hear it isn't a good sign. Use this date to get a better idea of how she feels.

• s it possible she was shy

• Do you think she is? It'd be unusual to be this awkward, but you know her better than us.

What Girls Said 4

• I think there is some interest.
    I would recommend beringing up the issue again to avoid disappointments later on..

• I feel like brining it up again would make things awkward though. Maybe I should give it more time?

• In the mean time dont fall in love deeper..

• Hard to say.
    Especially since she pretended she didn't hear.
    It could be either one..
    At dinner be sure to bring it up again so you'll know for sure

• I think she might be interested for wants to know you more maybe give you a chance.

• To be completely honest.. Most people aren't going to go on a date with someone just to be nice.. But of course there are a few who feel the need to be a "savior" . . With that being said she could have been shy or she just didn't want to say no.. Try to decipher her intentions on the date. Your intuition will let you know.. If it doesn't feel right dont keep trying

What Guys Said 2

• She probably wants to get to know you better, an is taking you up on your invitation. If there was no interest at all she probably wouldn't have accepted. I would say she might be a bit curious about you. :)

• She just wants a free meal