How could I meet Jennifer Lopez and be her next cub?

Since she seems to prefer younger now.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't she still a judge on American Idol? You could show up at an audition and proposition her after you sang. But AI probably has rules against that. But then if you really sucked, and didn't get put through, your involvement with the show would have ended. And you'd be free to be her next cub.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• be hot
    be hot
    be hot
    be hot
    be hot
    be hot
    be hot

be hot

0|0
    0|0
  • lol good luck with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't. You're not Latino and good in bed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You have to be really hot and have a lot of money to buy her more rocks but at the same time pretend you believe her "Jenny from the block" crap as we all know she lost her ghetto connection long, long ago.

Then you have to somehow find a way to meet and charm her.

1|0
    0|0
  • barrel your way through the crowd onto the red carpet and kick off as many dance moves as you possibly can in front of her before the security comes to take you away. Extra points for throwing out dance moves that help you get away from the security guards

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer not to be with Jennifer Lopez, even if she's attractive. She preys on young men and doesn't want a meaningful relationship - or at least that's what appears to be the case.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get first dibs

0|0
    0|0
  • Join the lawn service that works for her and then pay her normal lawn guy to swap with you.

0|0
    0|0