Stuck in a situation?

My bf and I have been dating for a year all seemed to be fine and dandy in the beginning but now, All he cares about his video games and his phone. Every time he talks to me, He always says I'm dumb, retarted, and stupid. I tell him I don't like it but he still continues to say those things. He's 18 and still doesn't have his license and I always drive him everywhere with me, I don't know what to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• To put it quite simply... dump his sorry ass. A relationship is a two way thing and it doesn't seem like your really getting anything out of it , it seems like your more giving than receiving and that's not apart of a healthy relationship you can't be doing everything. Also the fact that he is being disrespectful and calling you out of your name is just a big no no especially since you have already voiced the fact that you didn't appreciate that. So I say you realize that you deserve so much more than this and leave.

What Guys Said 2

• And I thought I was a loser...

• The obvious outsider's answer is "Dump him!", but you haven't, so why is that?

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's time for you to say a permanent farewell to your boyfriend.