Is it too late to tell her how I feel because I still regret not doing so?

It has been over one year since we last spoke to each other. We got along well at work where we met and a few parties we attended. We obviously have a lot of mutual friends but i have been ignored by her for all this time. The last time we saw each other i was not very good at telling her goodbye. She was hugging and telling me that she was going to miss me and my replies were not too sharp. I think she wanted me to ask her out but i could not do it and i just told her i was leaving. we gave each other a long embrace before she took off to another city to finish college. Since then, she has completed it and is back but i am the one person that has been ignored even though we were closer than anyone she still speaks to. At times i have thought of looking for her and trying to see if there is anything left there because i never knew. On the other hand i dont want to because i think i may be forcing something where there is nothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Live without regrets!! Tell her, don't expect a response and just wait. Good luck

What Girls Said 2

• You've had a good history, right? But i think there's still that spark between the two of you, since you were really close. Now go ahead bring whatever you had in the past back, and if there's a chance, don't let it slip away.

• Never too late

What Guys Said 1

• It is too late to tell her if you want something to come of it but it's never too late to express yourself as long as you know that nothing will come of it.