I am afraid that I will never find love! ?

I have been on a few dates but none have been successful. I am old fashioned and I don't kiss or sleep with someone until we are in a relationship. The thing is I don't even get to the second date. I am picky as well. I met one guy recently and I was really into him but he didn't like me as much. I really liked him and his last text said if I liked him and I said yes. We only went on one date and it's been three days so far and nothing. I was disappointed. I don't understand why I am doing wrong because I am not aggressive or needy. I don't know if it's because of my physical appearance. I am tall and average weight. I just feel bad because I want to know what it's like to be loved by a guy. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can kinda relate to this, although I have never had a date or anything. But it is frustrating I know I have a lot to give but people don't want to give me a chance or anything and I am well aware I am not the greatness looking and at the same time I am not the worst looking either, I feel like I take really good care of myself, as the only thing I could really improve is eating better but other then that I try to exercise few times a week ( winter month I get lazy, but summer I go for runs every day). Like this one girl that I had huge crush on, I treated her so with such respect and treated her nicely and yet she didn't want nothing to do with me. I am not worried about but never finding love because I have to believe that it will happen sooner or later, and at the end of the day it is out of my control I can't force people to like me.

It makes it so much worst when you have friends in your ear saying who ever you start dating they should feel like a the luckiest person.

And at the end of the day I want to know how it is to have companionship with someone, and know at the end of the day that there is someone there for you/me.

• Should I just forget that guy I really liked? :/

• can give*

• Ok, thanks

What Guys Said 1

• Ohhh I like a cutie like u. Still fresh and all 😊
    Screw them! The world hasn't end yet. U have 50yrs to go. That one guy is juz right around the corner baby ;3

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry, some of my friends never date at all. I believe there's a man for every girl. I'm also in the same situation like you. But that thought has to go away :)

• You really gotta keep trying as much as possible to meet more people. You might get a lucky draw.