I dated a guy 3 months ago and I'm still not over him?

I dated a guy 3 months ago and I'm still not over him? This has never happened before, usually if I date someone and get rejected I can get over him pretty quickly. I like this guy for about 8 months then went on like 2 dates with him and got rejected. It's so frustrating! I've been trying to distract myself but it just doesn't seem to work.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's normal. The ratio is 1:2 with one month to every two months of interest/interaction to heal. You've a total of 8 so you have another month of the buggery.

• That's so annoying! Why does it have to take so long? I just want to move on already

• I don't make the rules or regulations. I don't know why humans work that way.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• You weren't even officially dating, try to let it go.

• That's easier said then done...

• First one dumped me the second technically dumped me and when I lost it and said its over she went all with victimizing herself. That makes me dumped and played by women twice. Of course not counting how many times I got rejected. I don't know I don't even feel love anymore.

• Aw, sorry to hear that

What Girls Said 0